As discussed in class, here is the grading rubric for blogging:
A = Very well written post, missing one or fewer requirements
B = Well written post, missing 2-3 requirements
C = Mediocre post, missing 2-3 requirements
D = below standard post, missing 4 or more requirements
F = post incomplete
– Descriptive headline.
– Minimum three tags (not to be confused with hashtags). One category.
– Post must include one outside link embedded in the text.
– At least one photo (must be creative commons licenced).
– Photo must have hyperlinked credit in post.
– Tweet from your twitter feed promoting your post.